Operation & Customer Service
- Know the processes, procedures, and standards for supporting and operating the application.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing booking, application, and verification request.
- Create a user interview, testing plan – process.
- Communicating with customers about their experiences with our product and service.
- Listening to customer complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues.
- Analyze user behavior and product use needs.
- Analyze the basic data of the product, data entry.
- Organize the administration, operation and monitoring of application systems, product.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Experience in product reviews, data analysis related to users with different interests and tastes.
- Ability to manage time and work itself.
- Ability to work in groups and independently.
- Ability to make decisions for the product.
- Being able to communicate in English is a plus.
- Proficient use with popular tools, online platforms, social networks.
- Honest, proactive, enthusiastic at work and under high pressure.
- Good communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Private insurance (Bao Viet)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, team building, company trip, offsite
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- 13th month salary