A Software Engineer will be a part of an agile development team building and working on software systems. You will have the chance and will be expected to work with the team on many areas of development from design to development to testing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and mobile applications built on cutting-edge technologies
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Mentor junior team members
- Report to Team leader
Desired Skills & Experience
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational/NoSQL database design and querying concepts
- Able to use version control (Git) effectively
- Eager to learn new things to become a full-stack developer
- Strong communication skills: self-motivating, self-directing, and a good communicator
- Good problem solving skills, a logical thinker
- Can find and resolve most bugs without assistance
- Ability to break down difficult problems
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies such as React.
- Have experience on mobile development using Java, Kotlin, Swift or React Native is a big plus.
- Familiar with client/server application development using NodeJS, MongoDB or similar stacks.
- Full understanding of agile development methodologies.
Nice to have
- Can write unit tests
- A good eye for UI/UX
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Private insurance (Bao Viet)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, team building, company trip, offsite
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- 13th month salary