We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering business requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. You will collaborate with managers and engineers through clear communication, design software and wireframe tools.
Although UI/UX will be your main focused job, we might also need your help with other types of graphics design like visual identity or marketing materials, etc.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address user needs and help us grow our products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather business requirements from understanding the user market via surveys and interviews
- Evaluate business requirements in collaboration with team members and stakeholders
- Illustrate design ideas & UI mockups using storyboards, prototypes, etc.
- Design full graphic user interface elements
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Experience in working as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
Familiar with Adobe XD and Zeplin
- Knowledge of design software & wireframe tools
- Team spirit; strong communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Eager to learn and improve
- Able to communicate well in English
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Private insurance (Bao Viet)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, team building, company trip, offsite
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- 13th month salary