Mr. Soe Moe Kyaw Oo - One of the Judges in The Final Round of Startup Wheel
STARTUP WHEEL – One of the largest and most intensive startup competitions in Southeast Asia is going to its final stage.
Started in 2013, Startup Wheel is designed as a 6-month accelerated program running from March to August annually. The competition is also the biggest and longest-running competition for startups in Vietnam. Since 2018, Startup Wheel has opened the International Track for international startups who are eager to explore and expand their business to the Vietnam market.
The final round – Top 5 online pitch battle (Source: startupwheel.vn)
- The place where gathers Vietnam, and International Startup Ecosystems: connecting more than 500 investors, venture capital funds, businessmen of leading corporations, leaders of startup supporting organizations in Vietnam and overseas with more than 100 outstanding Vietnamese and International Startups
- The place where boost more than 100 pitchings of TOP 60 outstanding Vietnam startups and TOP 50 excellent international startups from 19 countries on 5 continents to call out investment from Investors, the Venture Capital Fund
- The place where witness the fierce competition in the Final Round of Startup Wheel 2020: TOP 10 Vietnam startups and TOP 5 International startups with a total prize valued up to 10 billion VND
- The place where take the roundtable discussions between Investors, Businessmen about mindset “Back to Basics” to flexibly respond the difficult times of global startups: finding “silent moment” to contemplate the business model, to evaluate the efficiency of business activities; find the “low notes” to focus on the core values of the business, to optimize resources for learn operations; to consolidate internal strengths, to increase the resources, to be ready catching up the opportunities when the economy recovers
- The place where honor Vietnam, and International startups has demonstrated a strong resilience in the volatile economic situation between the Covid-19 pandemic
Selected out of 176 startups from 19 countries on 5 continents, after the 6-month process, the most 5 outstanding International startups will have an online pitch battle in front of the Board of judges for the prizes.
Let’s take a look at the Top 5 and see how potential they are!
The details of the final round:
- Date: 9:15 to 11:30 in Vietnam
- Timezone on Friday, 6.11.2020
- Format: YouTube Livestream